- This event has passed.
GOGA Goat Yoga benefiting Austin Pets Alive!
August 12 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$30.00
Baby goat yoga in Austin, Texas.
We are throwing Sophie the goat a month-long Birthday party in honor of her 1st Birthday! Although Sophie is no longer a baby goat, she will continue to come to GOGA Goat Yoga due to her small size and sassy attitude. She is truly the queen of GOGA and deserves to be celebrated like so!
Everyone will go home from GOGA Goat Yoga with a little party favor, but we’ll also be raffling off BIG prizes during each class AND at the end of the month!
Prizes below –
At the end of August, we will randomly select one person for each of these prizes from the list of those who attended events in August:
– 1 full year of free GOGA *
– 1 PRIVATE goat party for 10 people *
During EVERY class in August, we will raffle several of the following gifts:
– GOGA goat yoga shirts
– GOGA aluminum water bottles
– Mini gift bags
– Free GOGA goat yoga classes
– GOGA koozies
– Gift cards from other local restaurants and retailers (ranging from $5-30)
Those are just presents for YOU…if you want to bring Sophie a present, we will be collecting items to donate to Austin Pets Alive! on Sophie’s behalf! Please see attached list of items that are needed in the “discussion” section of this event if you’d like to bring Sophie a gift.
We also will donate 100% of our profits from shirt sales to Austin Pets Alive! during our August 11th-12th events.
Schedule below for 8/12 at Hill Country Galleria:
9am, 10am, 11am ages 13+
12pm kid-friendly ages 5+
*Please note that the kid-friendly class for ages 5+ will be more focused on young children (games, songs, etc). The 13+ classes will be like a regular yoga class.
****Tickets are required for each person attending classes, regardless of age
1. Classes are held at Hill Country Galleria. Event is rain or shine. Due to the heat, we will be indoors during the summer months. Park in or near garages B or C. We are in unit S-115, two doors down from Chisos Grill.
2. ***Attendees must be 13+ for all classes unless labeled as “KID – FRIENDLY.” All participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. You will need a ticket for each person attending the class regardless of age. Thank you for your cooperation!
3. Bring your own mat.
4. All participants or guardians must sign a waiver and photo release prior to participating in class, no exceptions.
Questions? Visit our FAQ page here: http://goga.yoga/home/faq/